As the holiday season fast approaches, First American reflects on 2019 with gratitude and appreciation for your business. Our success would not be possible without your continued support.
- First American was named to Inc. 5000’s list of the fastest-growing private companies in America for the second consecutive year.
- The Call Center is a seven-time winner of the Call Center Award of Distinction from the Association of TeleServices International.
- The ISV team welcomed Dana Odom as Vice President, a new position designed to lead business development sales efforts across our vertical-focused integrated payments channel, and Sarah Adams, VP of Global Product, who is leading our comprehensive product strategy to serve our ISV partners with an innovative and competitive product suite that supports payment trends.
Speaking of product, we are pleased to announce that we recently launched Tetra hardware, Ingenico's next generation of terminals, technologies that are helping our partners grow their business.
Also, we are excited to announce that we will unveil our new website, and an ISV microsite, in coming weeks. These sites provide the first impression of First American for thousands of businesses, and help tell the First American story.
As we look to the new year, our team is gearing up for noteworthy trade shows and will be contacting you for appointments at the following:
- Jan. 18-22: Veterinary Meeting & Expo, Orlando, FL
- Jan. 20-22: Golf Business Conference 2020, Orlando, FL
- Jan. 21-24: PGA Merchandise Show, Orlando, FL
Wishing you a happy and healthy holiday season.